Friday, July 1, 2011

Car Seat Tents

Ever since first seeing car seat tents, I have considered them a must-have for every baby. Sure, they're great for protecting little ones from the elements outside. However, they're even better for blocking your baby from the outside world so they'll nap when you're out and about. (And we all know how important naps are. :) My car seat tents are double-sided with adorable edging.

Car Seat Tent: Pink Puppy Print
Car Seat Tent: Pink Puppy Print
Car Seat Tent: Blue Wild Animals Print
Car Seat Tent: Blue Wild Animals Print





















Price: Starting at $30


Contact me about getting yours started today!
Alyssa: 801-850-8770 or alyssasbabycreations@gmail.com

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I absolutely LOVE the car seat tent that Alyssa made for me. Every where we go my husband and I always get comments about how cute it is and who made it, etc.