Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Personalized Onesies (Girl & Boy)






 

One of my favorite products is personalized onesies for new babies. They give babies personality. And they are great gifts since they are thoughtful.

I currently have two styles I offer:

NAME & SYMBOL:

I love the elegant look of the butterfly with the trail, so this is one of my favorites:

Butterfly girl onesie
  This onesie was made for a mom who was trying to collect owl items for her daughter-to-be Liberty:
Owl girl onesie
  




      

      

I have gone to using the pink with the ruffled sleeves as in the name samples since I feel it's better quality than the onesie I used for the scrapbook saying. (I think the ruffled sleeves are cuter anyway!)



 

 

Let me get started on yours today!

Price:
$8
Give me a call so I can get started on a personalized onesie for your little one (or little one to be).

Alyssa: 801-850-8770 or alyssasbabycreations@gmail.com

1 comment:

Denise said...

I gave one of these to a neighbor, and she raved about it! I only wish I had given it to her before her baby was born so she could have gotten pictures at the hospital with it. :)