Sunday, February 6, 2011

A blog with a face

I don't know about you, but I like to see who is behind the blogs I'm reading. With that said, I realized I have yet to post a picture of myself. So, here I am:

The Alyssa part of Alyssa's Baby Creations
Okay, I cheated and posted a wedding picture. But, hey -- it wasn't TOO long ago, so why not? I don't get that dressed up every day, and I might as well get my money's worth from my wedding photos, right? :) I haven't had many (if any) pictures taken of myself alone since that day, and I guess as a mom I'm not alone in that.

Of course, I consider my cute little guy to be my best side, but for privacy I won't post any pictures of him. However, I'm sure I'll have more than one story to share about him. He will turn two this summer, heaven help me! :)

No comments: