Friday, February 4, 2011

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

There's nothing like winter to make you want to stay at home with your little one! But we all know moms have places to go and things to do, which means our babies have to go out in the cold, too. With that in mind, I have created a car seat blanket wrap perfect for keeping your baby warm without compromising safety. It fits in your car seat with openings for the straps and buckles, but is large enough to wrap your baby in cozy warmth. It's double-sided and snuggly:

Car Seat Blanket Wrap: Folded to display both sides
Car Seat Blanket Wrap: Ready to Wrap
Of course, I probably should have put a baby in to show you how snug they can get, but none of my aunts would lend me their BOYS to wrap in purple ... although I'm sure they'll love frogs soon enough. :)

Price:
Starting at $30 (Crocheted edging as shown extra)

Make sure your baby stays snug as a bug in a rug this winter. Give me a call so I can get started today!

3 comments:

Bruce & Sylvia said...

We saw another car seat cover made by Alyssa and it was the cutest thing we have seen. The couple loved and they get compliments on it all of the time. Such good work.

Denise said...

This is great! I only wish it never got cold enough for me to need it. :)

Rebecca said...

This is only the best idea EVER!