Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Blankets

I've been busy creating and filling orders, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of more of my blankets. This first one was for my aunt, who is an elementary school teacher. To customize it for her I chose the Cat in the Hat (how perfect is that for a kindergarten teacher?).

Cat in the Hat Car Seat Tent

Coordinating stripes on opposite side

 This blanket and burp cloth are purplicious! :)
Blanket and burp cloth

Close-up details

And if I have an all-girl one, I better post an all-boy one, too. This is perfect for any little sports fan (or sports-fan-to-be) out there:
Sports Fan blanket and burp cloth

I also realized I forgot to include a picture of the packaged blankets. (Aren't they sweet? :)
Sweet blanket & Sweet burp cloth

Prices:
Car seat tents: Starting at $30
Blanket and burp cloth combos: Starting at $25

Alyssa: 801-850-8770 or alyssasbabycreations@gmail.com

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love how the packaging looks like candy--such a cute idea!